Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Megan's hills!

Feeling a lot better today - still vexed by nocturnal sleep schedule, but got one piece of work finished and sent off (that will make the next couple days less stressful) and have just had a very nice run workout. I requested this one from Coach Dave because it sounds like such a very good idea (as he says in that piece, Megan won the 50K trail national championships with this as her only structured workout!). I'm working up to it gradually, but I have a very suitable hill at the bottom of my bit of Riverside Park - my personal landmarks are currently a little longer than 1min, but that's OK.

Anyway, 11min gentle jog to warmup, then 6 x 1+min hill, walk back down, then 10 min as 2:1 jog-walk. :40 total. Will do 8 next Tuesday and 10 the following.

No comments: