Monday, June 1, 2015

Run #8

The good: RUNNING AT SIXTY DEGREES IN LIGHT RAIN IS GLORIOUSLY ENJOYABLE!

The bad: some tenderness in left calf made me end workout a little early. Have been having grandiose thoughts re: mega-streak, but will have to use common sense on this!

The ugly: life re-entry is OVERWHELMING. This is purely a psychological phenomenon, nothing more "needs" to be done today than it did any day last week, but coming home and facing the logistical tangle that is life sends me into a tizzy - it took me a while to get my head together to get out for a run. This is really my great problem in life, I am determined to tackle it and summer months are a good time to start.

Anyway, :40 as 4:1 with first two for warmup, then last 30 seconds of each interval hard (should have done :50, but decided to walk the rest of the way home - tender rather than painful, but it was affecting gait)

No comments: