Saturday, June 13, 2015

Long run!

Not perfect (suggestion was for Central Park loop adventure which involves HILLS, but I couldn't quite face getting over there), but let the perfect not be the enemy of the good! 90min even as 4:1 with two 10minute steady running stretches. Went up to the Little Red Lighthouse - forgot what a hive of sociability it is up there on a summer weekend night (overwhelming smell of roast meat and pot!) - but very nice running along the water. I was rather dreading getting out as my apartment still felt very hot and stuffy today, but in fact though it's still in the 80s, the humidity is much lower and it was really pretty pleasant.

Got some good reading done today for the most pressing work thing on my agenda - I have been rather panicking about how the summer's slipping away without me making significant progress on anything important, I need to GET FOCUSED!....

90min as 4:1 with 2 x 10min steady

No comments: