Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday run

A very decent run this evening. Hot, though: I waited as late as I could (schedule constraints at later end rather than earlier), but it was still in the mid-80s when I went out around 5:30. Ran down through Riverside Park to the turnaround point where the bike path starts and back, 68th St. or so--very pretty along the water at that hour...

5.13 miles, 9:22 average pace. It's a very flat, fast run compared to the Central Park loop--if the weather hadn't been so hot, this wouldn't have been very high effort level, though heat made it feel a bit more intense.

Lungs still sub-par. Haven't quite decided about swimming tomorrow morning--I really want to go, I think I'm more or less OK but I also think I need the sleep more than I need the workout. Hmmm--see what time I get to sleep this evening, maybe--or perhaps I should just listen to the voice of reason and say that I'll go on Friday but not tomorrow.

No comments: