Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Deadlifts!

Flaked on the morning run - I did actually get up early enough in theory, but didn't get out the door right away, and the combination of heat and important midday meeting made me decide (I know it is a ridiculous excuse!) I just couldn't do something that would have me still so sweaty while I ran the meeting!....

I thought we would bench today at powerlifting, and intended to run after that, but actually we treated Tuesday as Monday and deadlifted (much better than last week's session BTW). By the end of that, I really didn't want to add any lower body: that tender spot at the right glute-hamstring attachment is bothering me some, and I also have just been WAY TOO HOT ALL DAY.

Work set as 5 x 2 @ 75% (181)

Rack pulls as 4 x 4 @ 65% (155)

3 x 10 x 37.5 dumbbell hamstring curl

3 x 20 hip thrusters with knee band

100 abs

So, 1.25hr lower body, will see if I can get out for the missed run tomorrow morning instead....

No comments: