Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Run!

It's still 80F and humid even at 9:30, which is disgusting, but it wasn't a bad workout. I messed things up for working out earlier - had traditional back-to-school hair appointment at 2 and one important piece of work I needed to finish in the morning, knew I would have to run after both of those and thought I might do it on the (air-conditioned) track at Chelsea Piers so that I could also go to masters swim mid-evening - but this proved woefully unrealistic, I hadn't fueled properly and when I left the hair place at just after 4 I was having a lunch emergency rather than an inclination to get to the gym.

Took inadvertent nap at home (IT IS JUST SO HOT!), but got out pretty smoothly after that. I like this workout!

:55 total, with work set as 5 x (2:00 moderate, :30 recovery, 1:00 moderate, :30 recovery, :30 hard, 2:00 recovery)

No comments: