Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday gym

I was slightly gnashing my teeth just before noon - I went to World Gym to check out the "Group Power" class, only it was canceled! This time it wasn't that I'd mistaken July's schedule for August's, it was just a random last-minute cancellation. However it was of no consequence, since it got me in there in any case and I am perfectly capable of doing a decent workout on my own. Very enjoyable, and more mentally tranquil than a class for sure!

I didn't swim this morning - I was still ridiculously wakeful at midnight last night and decided that rather than getting up at 5, I should try and sleep till 8! A sign of good vacation-induced mental health, I think. I will have some time for a pre-Stroke and Stride swim at Sunset House later today - should be able to get in a total of 2000m+, and if I can go to sleep at a reasonable hour tomorrow night and also do a long sea swim sometime during the day, it might be I could/should go to the Friday am pool workout...

1 hr. core and upper body

No comments: