Friday, June 20, 2014

Bliss, bliss, bliss!

Yesterday I was really just feeling rather low - too tired to do anything useful, so tired as to not really know what to do with myself. But I slept for a long time, and felt much better when I got up this morning. Now I have had an exercise midday of BLISS. It is the most perfect weather - high 70s, low humidity. I rode my bike down to Chelsea Piers (is it the transition from Bloomberg to de Blasio that has led to so many more people smoking weed in Riverside Park?), did Joanna's excellent spin class, swam 1000 yards and had a quick hot-tub dunk, ate a two hard-boiled eggs and a toasted bialy with butter in the cafe and then rode home. About to get in the shower - pleasantly soothed by large quantities of exercise!

1000 yards: 200 kick, 200 pull, 200 swim; 2 x 100 drill (right arm, left arm, catch-up, swim back), 2 x 100 free on 2:30 as 25 easy, 25 moderate building to hard, 25 easy, 25 hard

:50 round-trip easy ride (10mi)
:45 spin
:30 swim (1000 yards)

No comments: