Wednesday, June 11, 2014

(No part 2 today)

Instead of doing any further exercise, I took a deep two-hour nap - frankly just spent too much morning time in heat and fairly strenuous exercise, running and hot yoga are not really in the spirit of the original parameters! My left knee is still slightly suffering from that episode a few weeks ago in which I did double spin class at Chelsea Piers on a bike with a loose pedal, and doing even this easy stuff over the last couple days has touched the tenderness up again - wise I think to take a day off. Tomorrow I am looking to mix things up a bit and start out with 6am spin class at World Gym, then have my smoothie and do some treadmill walking before the day gets much older - take the day off from yoga I think....

(Then on Friday, sleep schedule permitting, I will indeed jog over to 6am masters swim, walk back after. There is a noon hot yoga class I'd like to get to that day, but will also perhaps take a chunk of time to walk my flatted wheel - no point bringing the entire bicycle! - over to Uncle Bill's Home Improvement, local hub of cycling expertise and supplies.)

No comments: