Monday, June 1, 2009

Blissful Monday run

(And yes, I should have had a bike ride, but I procrastinated until it was no longer possible - I had a lot of good excuses, all with the strong flavor of rationalization!)

5 great miles - over to the park and 2 x round the Harlem Hill loop. I cannot explain why it was so good - beautiful weather, of course, sunny and breezy and low 60s and not a hint of humidity in the air - I had a useful work day, in the end, once I got down to business and stopped wasting time, and thought of all sorts of delightfully implausible plot twists for the novel rewrite - and it may also be a factor that school is over, I had a week plus of vacation and have had another week now of what amounts of almost-like-a-regular-person sleep! Now that is an amazing thing - I am going to see if I can make it stick...