Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday gym

Solid session with D. - we lost a bit of time looking for a spot to use outside (really the grass was too wet and slippery, though, and after one round of stuff on a bumpy yoga mat placed over hillocks of tufty grass, we moved back inside!), and then I had some kind of muscle twinges that made me think sprinting today would not be wise - ARGHHHHHH! I am suspecting it is some set of muscles (it is symmetrical, whereas actual injuries are almost always on one side!) that I worked out heavily during my hilly bike ride on Saturday - will hope it is better before Thursday's session, though there always are lots of other useful things to do too. It is not sore, just that feeling when I do certain things as though I can feel the rubber bands straining inside!


Danielle in Iowa said...

Well, you gotta hope that the soreness just means those muscles are getting stronger!

Wendy said...

Yes, not pushing at that point is a very good plan!