Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BEAST week 2!

I was working very hard, and long days, on Monday and Tuesday, so although 5:45am is a horrible rising time for an insomniac and light sleeper, it was really quite luxurious to ride my bike down to Chelsea Piers and stagger through a particularly challenging Beast class. I did the best I could! There were about 12 'stations' set up in the studio, we did those for time and then ran 1 mile or .5 mile in between: the 'easiest' stations are jumping with heavy rope and pushups on body bar balanced on bosu, it only gets worse from there...

10 miles bike
1:10 Beast (we have been given the assignment to warm up before class by running one mile and doing 6 each of pull-ups - modified in my case, I practice hanging on the real bar and just sort of twitching upwards, then do them on the low bar near the ground with legs on ground - and leg lifts)

No comments: