Thursday, June 25, 2015

Run!

Yesterday I basically just couldn't get myself to leave the house! This run was on the schedule, I didn't want to do it right when I got up as I was worried about a few life and work tasks that really needed to get done - but by the time evening rolled around, I just didn't have it in me to get out for it! (Also, tactical error - I did shower in the morning, but then got dressed in running clothes - that style of compression sports bra becomes INTOLERABLY hot and uncomfortable after some hours...)

But this morning my 10am meeting was moved to 11am which meant that without getting up TOO early (though it was a scramble to get there on time, and I was warm and sweaty with wet hair) I could do it now. Beautiful, beautiful weather - hot in the sun, but perfect in the shade, low humidity - if only there were more summer days like this in NYC....

Schedule said 80min stopping every 10 for a stretching break, but as I was pressed for time, I just did it straight. VERY NICE TOO. Slow but nice!

:80 easy shuffle-jog

No comments: