Friday, August 28, 2015

Bliss!

Amazing sense of physical well-being today post-workout. Immediate cause is possibly the LOW HUMIDITY - most gorgeous weather EVER. More generally I guess I do feel well now that I've shed last of travel-related ailment and gotten back onto a good regular exercise schedule.

Great session with Josh, anyway. 4 x 3 x 100 bench with 3-second isometric hold at the bottom. Can't remember exactly what else we did, but military press with football bar (3 x 10) and rows with football bar + 50 (4 x 10).

RT bike - this beautiful upright sedate purple bicycle has allowed me to rediscover childhood pleasure in riding a bike. I am not sure how I will feel about it once weather is colder and (especially) when I am riding home in the dark, but it has been a very good feature of the last couple months!

1hr upper body
10mi bike

No comments: