Friday, March 4, 2016

Supersets!

Yesterday was a legitimate zero as I was giving my talk at Rutgers - it went well, it was a great day, but I didn't get home till 11:30pm and today has been a little much for me! Fortunately I AM A GENIUS at having set up these 4pm Friday sessions at the slightly dreadful Columbia gym - I can say with confidence that I would not have been able to make myself get out of the house otherwise, but as soon as I finished the first work set I felt absolutely amazing. Need to get myself out of here and get downtown for dinner with G. and M., can't remember all/exactly what we did except lots of supersets - but how great is this first work set? Needed a little help on some of the later reps in the middle set - but it made me feel amazing

You start with the bar with 5 x 5 on each end (95 total). You then do 10 reps there, rest 10 seconds and take off a 5 from each side, and do another 10, then ditto. Hahahaha, you really would swear no weight had been taken off at all! So 6 x 10 on 10s rest at 95, 85, 75, 65, 55, 45....

:50 upper body!

No comments: