Saturday, December 27, 2008

Postscript

I have recently started using the Buckeye Outdoors training log - I wanted a nice online one, and I figured that whatever Shirley had was pretty sure to be the best that was out there! I've been logging workouts for a couple years now, but more like on tiny scraps of paper and miscellaneous here-and-there-type places.

For 2009, though, I will have a complete log that adds up all the numbers for me!

Run goal: 25+ miles/week; 1250+ for year's total

Swim goal (this is more ambitious, may need adjustment downwards): 10,000 yards/week; 500,000+ yards for year's total

Bike: as much as possible!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have used Buckeye for a couple of years and I love it. It is a wonderfully simple tool.

Brent Buckner said...

"as much as possible" is *NOT QUANTIFIED*

Hmmph!

ShirleyPerly said...

I'm not sure it's the best out there but it's the best one I've found so far for putting in one's blog sidebar!