Saturday, December 6, 2008

Streak!

Thirty-year running streak! Full story at the Wall Street Journal - well worth a read, click through if you have any obsessive tendencies....

Hmmmm, I shouldn't go to the John Jay swim workout tomorrow morning (I was thinking about jogging down there and then heading into the pool - musing on logistics of this arrangement, which I think might suit me well for the spring semester). I should have a real run instead - I have not run since last Saturday, that is much too long, very non-streak-like - but I cannot go out now, it is too late - I should go to bed in the near future!

3 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Left, right, left, right!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

10 miles every day! At first I figured there were days where he just ran a mile or two, but ten!!!

Unknown said...

"Come back here, you turkey!"