Saturday, April 2, 2011

Long bike

OK, I feel like I wrested this training week back out of the arms of disaster.

I decided not to swim last night; pretty wheezy post-run, and also COLD!  So I got to Chelsea Piers when the club opened, swam for about 40 mins., then claimed a bike in the spin studio.

They were back on the rebular schedule this week, which means classes at 10 and 11; so I rode for an hour on my own and then through the back-to-back classes.  I hate the first class but I love the second one, it is a real cyclist's class - so at any rate things ended well.

Full recap of the week to follow, as I'm writing on my tiny phone keyboard at Chelsea Piers...

4 x 400 continuous swim as:

(1) free with every fourth length alternating back/breast
(2) 100 free, 100 IM kick, 100 IM drill, 100 IM swim
(3) FL-FR-FR-FR, FR-BK-FR-FR, FR-FR-BR-FR, FR-FR-FR-FR
(4) 4 x 100 drill-swim by 25

3hr. spin

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Oh spinning classes with cyclists are always so much better! That is my number one criterion for going to spinning classes.