Sunday, April 17, 2011

(No run this morning)

The film was lovely, but it was a tiring evening. I got to bed around midnight and read for an hour, but it was clear to me that it would be one of those nights where it was nearly impossible to fall asleep; I guess I finally drifted off around 3:30. I haven't done any of my work for tomorrow, it is going to be a long night and an early morning and a rough day - I guess I'll just have to slog through the week as best I can. I have a busy work day Friday that goes right through dinner/evening, which is going to make doing the necessary triathlon training that day somewhat tricky, but I have to make it work somehow and get it all done by Saturday late afternoon; I have a treat in store on Saturday evening, it is a lovely musical event that is also serving as a birthday party for my former student E. (Thomas's roommate), and then I am going to New Jersey on Sunday for a (secular) Easter celebration with family. The week after that looks similarly dreadfully busy, there is just no room anywhere for an actual day off...

Total training hours (recovery week): c. 6:45

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Well, you better enjoy your Easter day off then!

Black Knight said...

I have just received your book. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!