Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Postscript

I foolishly sat in wet clothes in a cold room and made myself so freezingly cold that going back out the door for 6pm swim practice seemed inconceivable! I intend to go to the TNYA workout at John Jay at 6:15 tomorrow as a substitute, and have updated the schedule accordingly. This is my next training block - I will do the two long rides in New Jersey with Lauren, which means that they will be extremely challenging (in a good way, hopefully!)...

5/2 is my last day of teaching, and though school obligations continue through late May, I will fly to Cayman shortly thereafter for some days with Brent; that's a recovery week! Weather and schedule should allow for significantly more midweek 'real' cycling once I get back from that trip.
(Click for a bigger image.)

1 comment:

Ironmom (Julie) said...

Hooray for "real" cycling!