I rode down to Chelsea Piers planning to base myself here for the whole day and do my long swim and long run, but realized at halfway mark that I forgot water belt and gel. Since I gotta go 2:15, I think that's no good; will ride home and head out from my apartment shortly after three (need a digestive interval post-lunch).
Swim went very well, mentally pretty easy aside from tendency for thoughts to drift to food in second half!
1:32:31 as total workout time
7 x 500
(1) 500 free with every fifth length alt. BK, BR
(2) 5 x 100 drill-swim by 25 (front scull, fists, catch-up, thumbs, finger-drag)
(3) breathe every 3, 5, 7, 5, 3 by 100
(4) FL-FR-FR-FR, FR-BK-FR-FR, FR-FR-BR-FR, 100 free, 100 IM
(5) 500 kick with board, every fifth length whip or dolphin
(6) 5 x FL-BK-FR-FR
(7) 100 back, 100 flutter kick, 100 right arm, left arm, catch-up, free, 100 IM, 100 free