Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hot yoga!

Hot but very enjoyable today, which confirms my feeling that on this particular trip at least I should just stick to the 1hr class. Two things that augmented my enjoyment, one accidental/felicitous and one deliberate: the teacher forgot standing bow-pulling-pose (when I'm not in good hot yoga shape, I can pretty much either do standing head-to-knee or standing bow-pulling but not both!); and she also opened all the doors immediately following camel pose, which is extremely helpful for morale....

I really should swim later, that's the thing I've been deficient in this week. Shooting to go to masters swim tomorrow morning also and I suspect it will be more enjoyable/less onerous to get to if I have a short swim this afternoon first. (Also need to change tube on old bike and sub in the other pedals - it is my theory that I will like using that bike to get around more if I can ride it without being clipped in!)

1hr hot yoga!

No comments: