Saturday, January 9, 2016

Swim!

I like masters swim so much! It wasn't perfect, I found the ride over stressful (need to think about whether it is really worth keeping this bike for that purpose or whether I would be better off just hoofing it) and the coach was pretty late - but - glorious! We did mostly drill so I am not sure this is exactly right (sets were assigned as fours but I am slow):

Warmup: 400 swim, 200 kick

Drill set:

3 x 25

3 x 50

3 x 75

50 slow-motion swim in spirit of drill

The kids start practice at 7am sharp so I couldn't stay in for longer. I will definitely go next Thursday morning too, but I might try and get in for Monday or Tuesday evening as well - it felt good to be back in the water properly. More swimming in 2016! (It makes me super-wheezy though! Swimming pool chemicals I think....)

No comments: