Monday, January 11, 2016

Hot yoga!

Spa week #2 now off to a resoundingly enjoyable start (it is really the hot yoga that is the constitutive element, otherwise it would just be a big training week!). I love the studio here so much - if I could find comparable one-hour hot yoga close to home in NYC, I would do it more often, and I'm even thinking about starting up with the full-on Bikram (I am keen on the Bikram Yoga Harlem studio near where I live too, but I do prefer the 1hr class, less of a commitment, and the Bikram-approved carpet makes things much smellier - that said, they have a dachshund as their mascot which is a huge plus - he has been known to run in and out of the women's locker room looking for treats in people's bags). Anyway, very good class today.

1hr hot yoga

No comments: