Friday, June 3, 2016

Strength!

Glorious workout with Josh. Instead of just doing upper body we did everything and it was super-fun! Several hours ago now so I am not sure this is correct but along these lines:

Deadlift: 4 x 5 @ 135 with 2 chains on each end, then 1 x 10
Bench: 3 x 20 (!) @ 65
Goblet squat: 3 x 12 @ 27.5

Got on a treadmill afterwards (I didn't run yesterday, arghhh!) but after 3 minutes realized it was just not going to happen (underfueling? very tight hamstrings? whatever the case, I just didn't have it). Got into pool for very short technique swim, then showered and ate lunch (not enough of it, either, which made me then unable to resist the fact of National Donut Day!).

1hr strength
c. 400 yards swim (100 swim, 100 kick, 100 as RaLaCuBa, 100 as 50 shark, 50 swim)

Shooting to run in another hour or so, have said to myself that if I do a full hour that I can combine that with abortive treadmill one to substitute for yesterday's and today's easy half-hours....

No comments: